If you want to know what’s happening where you live, go along to Poulton Forum 12 February 2019.
Hosted by Poulton & Carleton Residents’ Association
The next meeting will be in February 2019 at St Martin’s & St Hilda’s Church Hall, Carleton on Tuesday 12 February at 7pm
1. Introductions and Finances: Lesley & Bill
2. The Work of Trinity Hospice: Beryl & Peter Moran (7.05 -7.35)
3. Poulton Port 1577 – 1839: Dr Graham Evans (7.35 – 7.55)
4. Carleton Updates: Cllr Alan Vincent (7.55 – 8.00)
5. Planning Updates: Cllr David Henderson (8.00 – 8.05)
6. Updates since last Forum: LCC Cllr Alf Clempson (8.05 – 8.25)
7. AOB (8.25 -8.45)
While you’re here…
Have a look at the Visit Poulton website homepage for more of the latest updates.
Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for our weekly email newsletter. Packed full of interesting things it arrives in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast